Art = Mess




Just thought I'd share with everyone how appalling the state of my room is because I've been 'organising' my book, I'd like to say it's usually quite tidy but I'd be lying I've never been able to keep my work tidy but keeping my room tidying is even harder. Let's just hope that this all looks presentable at the end and that my bed will be free for me to sleep in tonight.






Also I thought I would share my A2 piece of objects from the Hartlepool Museum because I really pleased with it so far, the objects I chose are linked together to do with importing products and the voyages made to get them. It's probably my favourite A2 piece I've done so far and I can't wait till its finished. It also reminds me a little bit of when I was looking at Anthropologie's wallpapers last week.


Comments

Popular Posts