attempt at trend gathering

Thought I would attempt some very mild trend researching forecasting  

 I took this photograph of the architectural detail at Hartlepool train station, the use symmetrical shapes and circles reminded me of the beautiful papercut work I posted recently. I can see this being laser cut into fabrics such as leather.


These photos I took at Marske seaside in July a year ago it is simply the sedimentation of the crushed shell particles in the sand when the tide had come in but it has created beautiful art. The first image looks like a tree in the Savannah with the beautiful sand contrast I can see this being teamed with burnt autumnal colours or even midnight set colours. The second reminded me of a skeleton rib cage and I loved how it appeared faded and worn and could maybe see this printed on fabric similar to the leggings that are fashionable this year.

I have picked these three images together because of their neutral palette with the antique sand colour and the decade black grey shades it makes them ideal to be teamed up with autumnal natural colours simlar to this fruit or dark midnight blues and purples.



Comments

Popular Posts